Job title: Project Search Employment Specialist (Supporting IDD)
Job description: Employment specialist Project search Union with benefits (Full-time)
Qualifications and Licensing Requirements:
- 18 years of age or older
- On-year of Supported Employment/Job Coach experience working with I/DD and Special Populations
- Willing to transport customers in your vehicle
- Valid driver’s license and maintain a safe driving record
Hours: Varies upon I/DD individual needs. Typically, an 8-hour shift. Might need occasional evenings or weekend hours. Flexible.
Pay Rate: $16 per hour
Job Type: Full-time with benefits 40 hours per week
Zip Codes Union County areas include:
What You’ll Do:
- Lead classes and work with hospital staff from various departments
- Assist individuals in searching for jobs and job leads as well as network with potential employers in the greater Charlotte area
- Support individuals with the application process, interviews, and on-the-job training
- Maintain health and safety of everyone
- Provide reliable transportation
- Maintains credentials (training)
- Assure confidentiality
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holiday time
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick leave
- Life Insurance
: Dental reimbursement program
- Mileage reimbursement
Who are we:
InReach provides a wide variety of supports and services across the lifespan for individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities and their families. We focus on each individual’s unique needs and deliver the highest quality services possible by ensuring that each individual receives the right support, at the right time and frequency by a caring qualified staff member in the most independent setting appropriate.
What we need:
The Employment Specialist will support Monroe/Union Project Search program in addition to working out in the community to assist and support customers with job development and provide on-the-job training to customers already employed.
All InReach applicants are required to have a high school diploma or GED, a valid driver’s license, and successfully pass a drug screen and background check.
Expected salary: $16 per hour
Location: Monroe, NC
Job date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 22:34:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!