Job title: Business Development Manager
Company: Peninsula Employment Services
Job description: The Opportunity
With a guarantee of $100,000 in the first 12 months, want to join the Best Game in Town?
The reason we call it the best game in town is that we also provide a ‘super coaching programme’ to ensure that you reach your full potential as an experienced Business Development Manager.
We are confident you will be successful, so much so, that we are offering a guaranteed commission for the first 12 months for experienced Business Development Manager! Your earning potential is uncapped so there truly is no limit to how much money you can earn!
Peninsula has experienced astonishing success across Canada over the last 6 years creating exceptional growth within our Field Sales Team. This role is designed for those who love sales, are eager to excel, are committed to exceeding expectations while having fun along the way!
As a Business Development Manager, you will identify and bring on board small/medium sized businesses to Peninsula’s services. You will be selling Peninsula’s award-winning HR, Health & Safety and Bright HR SAAS solution, to ensure Canada’s SMEs are fully supported with their human resources/work health and safety needs through our subscription-based, cost-effective model.
We currently operate in: British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador; with foreseeable plans of branching out to all provinces in Canada! It is an offering that has seen us secure over 6,000 clients Canada wide.
Peninsula provides the avenue for great earning potential, we walk the talk with a starting competitive base salary of $60,000, in addition with uncapped earnings with an OTE of $160,000 and beyond!
All you require is a great attitude and hunger to drive new business, have a passion for meeting prospective clients to understand their needs and a professional approach to selling. You will have access to a tailored booking system to help administer self-generated meetings and work closely with our Business Sales Consultants to always keep activity front of mind.
Day-to-Day Duties and Responsibilities
- Self-sourcing leads and securing new business opportunities
- Contacting leads and conducting face to face business meetings with new prospects
- Achieving set sales targets with a focus on over achievement
- Ensure high standards of professionalism and customer service, thereby creating referral and intermediary opportunities
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspect of Peninsula product features and benefits
The right person will have:
- A successful proven track record in B2B sales
- Extensive experience selling face to face with new business prospects
- A hunger to drive and deliver on new business sales targets
- Experience working within a fully autonomous field-based role
- A mature approach to consultative selling
- Excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude, with an unyielding passion for success
- Vast social and business networks
Why join Peninsula?
Our vision is to build better businesses starting with our own. Here at Peninsula, what you will come to learn is that we practice what we preach. Peninsula works directly with small businesses to ensure they stay on top of rapidly changing legislation. Whether it be dealing with a difficult employee, facing a claim or reviewing health and safety, our clients can rest assured we have them covered.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now!
Expected salary: $60000 per year
Location: Halifax, NS
Job date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 22:33:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!