Job title: California Labor/Employment Attorney
Job description: Seeking experienced labor/employment litigation attorneys– reach out to Angie Stein at (605) 988-6745 for a confidential conversation.
- 5+ years labor/employment litigation experience in California
- Experience with PAGA, wage & hour, discrimination, employer counseling, and class action matters a plus
- Good job tenure; those seeking a long-term fit
- ABA-Accredited law school preferred but not required
- Must be actively licensed to practice law in the state of California
- Collaborative attitude
- Either plaintiff or defense-side background accepted
- Strong legal research, analytical skills, and problem-solving skills
- CAN BE FULLY REMOTE, must live in CA and be actively licensed to practice law in CA
- Low Billable requirement, excellent balance, bonuses based on additional hours billed
- Full health, dental, vision, 401K
- Firm philosophy centers on respectful team environment
- Opportunity for mentorship alongside excellent practitioners
- Ability for dedicated attorneys to inherit clients over time
- Partnership track offered quickly to those genuinely interested in growing with the business long-term
- This is a litigation role*
This is an exceptional opportunity for advancement alongside a talented team. Apply here or reach out to Angie Stein at (605) 988-6745 or email@example.com. All conversations held in high confidentiality.
Expected salary: $130000 – 200000 per year
Job date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 22:42:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!