Job title: Sales Representative
Company: Express Employment Professionals
Job description: Share
Located in Vancouver, BC
Express Employment Professionals is hiring a Sales Representative to join our Downtown Vancouver team. The successful candidates will be interested in recruitment, enjoy providing exceptional customer service and be comfortable with outbound and in-person sales calls. The Sales Representative will receive extensive training to ensure they’re able to maximize the potential of every opportunity, always looking for innovative ways to identify new business opportunities. The Sales Representative will work with our entire team, ensuring deliverables are met, operating as the backbone of each division, and serving as the linchpin between the customer and job seekers. This is the perfect opportunity to join a close-knit team and begin your recruiting career.
Express Employment is on a mission to become one of the top staffing agencies in Vancouver. Our mission is to help top employers find great people and to help great people find jobs with companies that value their contribution. We are a springboard of opportunity for job seekers, a reputable place to find a first job, start a career, or seek guidance when the journey seems unknown. When a business has a staffing need, they instinctively contact us, knowing we’ll get the job done— providing high-quality candidates through a simple, straightforward process that can’t be replicated elsewhere. We view staffing as a jigsaw puzzle mixed with a bit of match-making magic.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Generate a high level of sales activity
- Develop a sales action plan
- Research accounts, book meetings, and facilitate presentations
- Introduce Express to businesses in our Territory
- Identify and follow-up with key accounts and develop unique value adds
- Liaising with staffing consultants to ensure candidate fit
- Data entry
- Making outbound calls to secure new clients
- Proven ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Advanced English communication, both written and oral
- Comfortable making outbound phone calls
- Keen interest in recruitment
- Ability to work independently with initiative and collaborate with the team.
- Competitive and outgoing personality
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, friendly, and upbeat attitude
Salary is $40,000 – $50,000. The commission is paid monthly, and first-year commission should range from $10,000 – $30,000
Express Office: Vancouver (Downtown)
555 West Hastings
Vancouver, BC V6B 4N6
Expected salary: $40000 – 50000 per year
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 22:42:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!