Job title: Labor & Employment Attorney (Remote/Hybrid)
Job description: Labor and Employment Attorney
Established law firm is seeking a Labor and Employment Attorney to add to their growing team! The ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years experience in Labor & Employment Litigation.
Labor and Employment Attorney Requirements:
- 3+ years experience in Employment Law preferred
- Experience in Wage and Hour, PAGA, Labor Relations, Workplace Investigations, Harassmentand Discrimination Claims, Counsel and Advice preferred
- Exceptional writing and research skills
- Ability to handle cases from inception to resolution
- Trial experience a plus but not required
- Strong academic background preferred- ABA Approved law school
- Ability to work well as a team member in a collaborative, collegial environment
- Licensed in CA in good standing
- Hybrid and Remote options
- Great work/life balance
- Collaborative team and support staff
- Career development and mentorship opportunities
- Commitment to Diversity
Apply Now- Or forward your resume in confidence to . Call/Text directly with questions at (605)-679-9312.
Expected salary: $140000 – 250000 per year
Location: Sacramento, CA
Job date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 22:38:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!