Job title: Journeyman Millwright
Company: Express Employment Professionals
Job description: Share
Located in Edmonton, AB
The Journeyman Millwright will safely and efficiently repair, maintain, install, troubleshoot, upgrade machinery and mechanical equipment in accordance with all standard operating procedures. The incumbent may be required to mentor and train an assigned Apprentice as well as oversee work performance of Maintenance Technicians assisting with a work order. The incumbent will be required to perform On-Call duties as scheduled and will be required to work rotating day/night shifts.
The position operates within a COR certified plant environment and is required to comply with all regulatory requirements.
- Minimum of (4) years of related industry experience and completion of certification in the trade.
- Experience with MP2 or a similar computerized maintenance management system will be considered an asset.
- Previous experience in an industrial process plant environment is an asset
- Strong customer service attitude and commitment to providing exceptional customer service and quality results
- Attentiveness to details and ability to manage a diverse workload within a fast-paced environment with changing multiple priorities and frequent interruptions
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team as well as independently with minimal supervision.
The hourly rate is $40/hr, Shift is 4 days on 4 days off (rotating) with 12 hour shifts (no overtime)
Please send your resume to to apply for this position.
Express Office: Edmonton (Southeast)
10145 104 Street
Edmonton, AB T5J 0Z9
Expected salary: $34 per hour
Location: Edmonton, AB
Job date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 22:01:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!