Job title: Employment Specialist
Job description: $500 Hiring Bonus
Looking to do meaningful work helping others in the community as an Employment Specialist?
AmericanWork, Inc., part of Pathways – one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services – is in search of a compassionate, caring, growth-minded Employment Specialist.
For your passion and dedication as an Employment Specialist, we offer paid training, career advancement opportunities, medical/dental/vision, PTO, paid holidays, and much, much more (read below)! We realize that your growth is paramount to our continued reputation of quality and service excellence, so we are ready to invest in YOU from day one!
About Your Role:
Identify and problem solve any barriers keeping assigned consumers from getting a job. Barriers could be using substance in which case, responsible for consulting with supervisor and make referral.
Does the Following Apply to You?
- High School diploma or GED
- Should have a minimum of one (1) years’ experience with Job Development in Community setting and interaction with individual
- Ability to relate to other staff members, mental health and co-occurring consumers, and their family members in a professional and courteous manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Quicken programs
- Demonstrates good verbal skills
- High professional standards of conduct
- Conducts business on behalf of consumers and the agency in a professional manner
Perks of Working Full-Time With Pathways:
- 401 K Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Paid Vacation days that increase with tenure after the first year!
- Separate Paid Sick leave that rolls over each year
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we grow, you grow with us!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance, Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert and sporting event discounts)
If you’re #readytowork AmericanWork Inc. is #readytohire!
Not the job you’re looking for?
AmericanWork Inc. has a variety of positions in various locations; please go to
To Learn More About Us:
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
Expected salary: $15.3 – 16 per hour
Location: Augusta, GA
Job date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 01:03:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!