Job title: Office Coordinator
Company: Express Employment Professionals
Job description: Share
Located in Edmonton, AB
- Invoice customers, manage Quickbooks, handle payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Answer phones, provide customer service, schedule appointments for grease trap and exhaust cleaning.
- File, maintain records, and perform general office duties.
- 3-5 years of experience in an office environment working with invoicing, AP, AR, and Quickbooks.
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service, scheduling, and general administration.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace, and Quickbooks.
- Starting pay: $23.00/hour
- Full-time, day shift
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, and there are full-time, part-time, and temporary positions available. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, our Edmonton, AB offices are ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals has helped strong applicants build their career since 1985. In 2018, our team put more than 4,500 associates to work in the greater Edmonton area. Globally, Express employs more than 556,000 people across more than 800 franchise locations worldwide.
Take the first step toward new career success, apply with Express today.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, have excellent customer service skills, and be able to work independently and as part of a team. They will also be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Express Office: Edmonton (West)
10145 104 Street
Edmonton, AB T5J 0Z9
Expected salary: $23 per hour
Location: Edmonton, AB
Job date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 22:24:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!