Job title: Fireplace Service Technician
Company: Express Employment Professionals
Job description: Share
Located in Edmonton, AB
Job Post Template:
We are seeking a Food Packaging Worker for our west Edmonton client. Opportunity to extend long term and permanent with the client.
– Sort and Package food products
– Lift up to 50 lbs repetitively
– Strong attention to detail and time management.
– Must be comfortable standing for long hours.
– Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while working in accordance with Health & Safety policies.
– Must have PPE – Steel toe boots, industrial gloves, safety glasses.
Qualifications & Experience:
– Previous food production or packaging experience
– Candidates must also have their own vehicle or a reliable form of transportation.
– Hours: Monday to Friday, 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm shift
– Starting $16/hour
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, and there are full-time, part-time, and temporary positions available. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, our Edmonton, AB offices are ready to help you take the next step in your career. Express Employment Professionals has helped strong applicants build their career since 1985. In 2018, our team put more than 4,500 associates to work in the greater Edmonton area. Globally, Express employs more than 556,000 people across more than 800 franchise locations worldwide. Take the first step toward new career success, apply with Express today.
Fireplace Service Technician
– Pay Rate: $23.00 per hour (Day Shift)
We are looking for a Fireplace Service Technician to join our team. This role involves servicing and maintaining fireplaces in new and existing residential properties. If you are a technically skilled, detail-oriented, and customer-focused individual, we welcome you to apply. Training will be provided to the successful candidate.
– Installing new fireplace products and testing for proper operation
– Educating clients on fireplace use
– Performing fireplace maintenance
– Troubleshooting failures and providing solutions
– Maintaining a clean and protected working environment in residences
– Documenting detailed services in Software operations program
– Building and maintaining customer relationships
– Contacting manufacturers for technical support, if needed
– Communicating with service coordinator on schedule updates and part requirements
– Managing a small inventory in the service vehicle
– Valid Driver’s license
– Ability to work independently
– Physical requirements including bending and lifting
– Basic electrical and residential gas knowledge
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Time management abilities
– Proficiency in using trade tools for testing fireplace operations
– Ability to install optional accessories
– Reading and interpreting related manuals, if required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $23.00 per hour
– Casual dress
– Dental care
– On-site parking
– Store discount
– Vision care
– Pleasant, polite, courteous, respectful to customers’ homes
– Problem solver
– Independent worker
– Mechanically inclined
– Customer service-oriented mentality
– Previous experience as a service tech in another industry or a similar role
Express Office: Edmonton (West)
10145 104 Street
Edmonton, AB T5J 0Z9
Expected salary: $23 per hour
Location: Edmonton, AB
Job date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 22:45:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!