Job title: ( SHUTDOWN) Industrial Laborers
Company: Spirit Employment & Training Edmonton
Job description: Spirit Edmonton is hiring Industrial Cleaning Laborers for an upcoming shutdown.
-accommodations& travel provided
-assist in the operation and maintenance of industrial cleaning equipment including vacuum trucks, high pressure water equipment and various specialty tools.
-The successful candidates will be responsible for providing support on our shutdown and turnaround projects.
-These positions require working 10 to 12 hour days and it could be shift work also.
-Location mostly in camps in Ft McMurray
· Assists in operating a variety of industrial services equipment
· Uses hand tools as directed
· Responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of equipment
· Performs basic Laborer duties as assigned
· Past experience working with Wet Vacuum, Dry Vacuum & high pressure Water Blasting would be an asset.
· Physically fit, NOT afraid of heights,
· Must have 6″ Steel toed boots, CSA approved Hard Hat and own coveralls.
· Working in confined spaces such as vessels and tanks
· Safety Tickets CSTS, ESC Common Safety Orientation, ESC Confined Space, ERS Fall protection, TDG, H2S Alive, Standard first aid (missing tickets – Spirit can provide training and help you obtain these tickets)
· Security Clearance may or may not be requested (depending on the site)
· FIT testing required
· MUST complete a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test
· Good communication skills
· Physically capable of performing all duties and responsibilities assigned Travel & Accommodations are provided (mostly Camp work)
· Regular pay $26.00 an hour with overtime $39.00.
· PLEASE APPLY
-with resume, copies of safety tickets & Government photo ID
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $26 per hour
Job date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 04:43:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!