Job title: Lateral Employment Attorney
Job description: gpac, a recruitment company with more than 30 years of experience, is pleased to partner with a top-ranked firm in need of a Lateral Employment Attorney. This is an amazing/exciting opportunity for a lawyer looking for new challenges and to grow professionally. This can be a remote position.
The Senior Associate Employment Attorney will be responsible for representing employers in matters involving OSHA, Employment Regulations, and compliance. This position will be the primary liaison with clients and provide legal advice on labor relations, corporate legal compliance, and dispute resolution.
– 10+ years of experience
– Provide legal advice and guidance on employment laws, regulations, and compliance
– Represent employers in OSHA, Employment Regulations and compliance matters in court or agency hearings
– Review and interpret HR policies, laws, and regulations
– Negotiate settlements when necessary
– In-depth knowledge of employment laws, regulations and compliance
– Ability to prepare and present oral and written arguments in court and agency hearings
– Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and mediation skills
– Research, analytical and problem-solving skills
– Strong communication and organizational skills
This Lateral Employment Attorney position comes with a competitive salary of $200,000 – $250,000 depending on experience as well as benefits such as no formal billable hours minimum, health insurance, PTO, and 401k.
If you are looking for your next challenge and have the experience and skills necessary for this Senior Associate Employment Attorney position, please apply today or submit your resume confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is your opportunity to join a highly successful and well-established law firm with a welcoming and collaborative atmosphere, so don’t miss it!
Expected salary: $200000 – 250000 per year
Location: Irvine, CA
Job date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 22:39:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!