Job title: Jr. Employment Attorney (Hybrid)
Job description: Employment Attorney
Established law firm is seeking a Employment Attorney to add to their growing team! Ideal candidate will have atleast 1 year litigation experience. Junior attorneys encouraged to apply!
Employment Attorney Requirements:
- 0-5 years experience in employment litigation preferred but not required
- Experience in plaintiff or defense employment law- Discrimination, Wage and Hour, Wrongful Termination. PAGA preferred
- Exceptional writing and research skills
- Ability to handle cases from inception to resolution
- Trial experience a plus
- Strong academic background preferred- ABA Approved law school
- Ability to work well as a team member in a collaborative, collegial environment
- Licensed in CA in good standing
- Life Insurance
- Great work/life balance
- Collaborative team and support staff
- Career development and mentorship opportunities
Apply Now- Or forward your resume in confidence to . Call/Text directly at (605)-679-9312.
Expected salary: $10000 – 150000 per year
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 22:43:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!