Job title: Driving Instructor
Company: Employment Solutions
Job description: Aapex Driving Academy is currently recruiting in vehicle instructors for Niagara. We are looking for people who are passionate about road safety and willing to work hard to ensure quality driver education is provided to all students. Seeking qualified/certified Driving Instructor but willing to train and will aid the applicant in meeting all Ministry of Transportation requirements.
Full time schedule available: Tuesday to Saturday (nights 12 – 9 and Sat 8-5)
Territory: Welland, St Catharines and Niagara Falls
Hours: Vary to student’s timetables Evenings and Saturday’s required during school year and mixed during summer months and school holidays.
Salary: $ 29 000 – 49 000/ yr
- Vehicle and all vehicle expenses are supplied (includes personal use of car)
Details to be discussed at interview
- Must be over 25 years of age for insurance purposes
- High school diploma (or G.E.D.)
- Criminal record check and vulnerable persons check required
- 5 years driving experience (Valid G licence)
- Clean driver record required (0 demerit points)
- Clean insurance record
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Patience and sense of humour
- Candidates must complete and be successful with all MTO testing and requirements
- Certification program for instructors is available online
Next class is December 12th, 4 weeks. (2 weeks online, 2 weeks driving)
- Internal training will include both in class and in vehicle observation (to be conducted at one of Aapex Driving Academy locations in Niagara)
- First aid is preferred
How to Apply
Please email resume to (no phone calls please)
This Employment Ontario service is funded in part by the Government of Canada.
Ce service d’Emploi Ontario est financé en partie par le Gouvernement du Canada.
Expected salary: $29000 – 49000 per year
Location: Niagara Falls, ON – Saint Catharines, ON
Job date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 23:06:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!