Job title: Driver
Company: Express Employment Professionals
Job description: Share
Located in Edmonton, AB
We are seeking a Driver for our West End client in Edmonton. This position offers an immediate opportunity with potential for extension based on performance.
- Operate a 2 Ton Cube Van responsibly and safely.
- Provide delivery services as needed.
- Ensure timely and accurate transportation of goods.
- Adhere to all traffic laws and regulations.
- Maintain cleanliness and proper condition of the vehicle.
- Maintain a professional and courteous demeanor while interacting with clients.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license is required.
- Clean driving abstract is essential.
- Previous driving experience preferred.
- Responsible and reliable individual.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Temporary position: 2-3 weeks (potential for longer term for the right candidate).
- Wage: $21 per hour.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, our Edmonton, AB offices are dedicated to assisting you in taking the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals has been helping strong candidates build their careers since 1985. In 2018, our team placed over 4,500 associates in positions across the greater Edmonton area. With over 800 franchise locations globally, Express employs more than 556,000 individuals.
If you’re ready to take the first step towards new career success, apply with Express today.
Express Office: Edmonton (West)
10145 104 Street
Edmonton, AB T5J 0Z9
Expected salary: $21 per hour
Location: Edmonton, AB
Job date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 22:37:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!