Job title: Employer Liaison, Digital Marketing Strategies for Canadian Businesses
Company: ACCES Employment
Job description: Employer Liaison
Program: Digital Marketing Strategies for Canadian Businesses
Contract Length: 1 Year with Opportunities for Extension
ACCES Employment is a leader in connecting qualified jobseekers from diverse backgrounds with employers across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Ontario, and Canada. ACCES helps more than 42,000 job seekers each year at seven locations in the GTA. As a charitable not-for-profit organization, ACCES provides job search services that connect newcomers, jobseekers, youth, women, and refugees to jobs that reflect their skills and experience. We provide over 35 customized job search programs that meet the unique needs of our jobseekers. Our vision is to achieve a fully inclusive labour force that reflects the diversity, skills, and experience of Canada’s population.
We are looking for skilled talent who thrive in a flexible and innovative environment. ACCES offers an excellent benefits package, a RRSP matching program, and an Employee & Family Assistance Program.
This position is mainly responsible for the creation of employment opportunities for ACCES clients. The Employer Liaison in this position works alongside the ACCES Employment Consulting team and will work closely with all community partner agencies and employers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement marketing and outreach strategy to employers
- Liaise with community professionals and employers to create competitive jobs and employment opportunities
- Monitor all placements, oversee training plan development and conduct on-going follow-up to ensure successful employment outcomes for program participants
- Integrate work with all ACCES staff, in particular with the Employment Consultant team
- Provide employment preparation and employability group sessions and individual resource centre support when required
- Provide culturally sensitive employment services including intake and assessment, one-to-one and group employment counselling and referrals when required
- Arrange job fairs and networking events
- Other duties as assigned by Management
Qualifications and Experience:
- Business Degree or equivalent
- 3 or more years’ experience in job development, employer outreach, employment counseling and/or recruitment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of labour market information and trends
- Experience in the not-for-profit sector and/or employment sector is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work and co-operate in a team
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Able to facilitate group activities
- Effective networking skills
- Experienced and highly proficient working in an MS Office environment and with online virtual meeting platforms such as Zoom, WebEx, and Microsoft Teams
- Familiarity with online platforms and database management programs (ex. Salesforce)
- Knowledge of/experience working with diverse job seekers including newcomers, internationally trained professionals, and others who may be experiencing employment barriers is preferred
- Experience in Digital Marketing or working with marketing professionals is an asset
- Experience in business development, sales, recruitment, and B2B recruitment is considered an asset
- Flexible to work occasional evenings and weekend hours
We are currently on a hybrid work schedule, working in the office and from home. This hybrid work schedule is subject to change based on business requirements.
Job status: Unionized
Salary: $54,467.55 per annum (as per Union salary grid), prorated to contract duration
Contract length: 1 Year with Opportunities for Extension
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Candidates who are contacted may be requested to complete a screening video interview using Spark Hire.
This position will be posted until it is filled. We will be reviewing resumes as they are submitted.
ACCES Employment is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace and in our recruitment processes. We encourage applications from members of all racialized groups, gender identities and sexual orientations, Indigenous persons and, persons with disabilities.
Accessibility and Accommodation: ACCES Employment is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. Please advise our HR representative or hiring manager of any accommodation measures that are required. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $54467.55 per year
Location: Brampton, ON
Job date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 22:58:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!