Job title: CWB Welders/Fitter
Company: Express Employment Professionals
Job description: Share
Located in Barrie, ON
Express Employment Professionals is looking for a CWB Welder/Fitter to join our client’s team in Barrie Ontario area.
The ideal candidate will have experience in structural welding or welding steel forms. This role will be a direct placement to the company’s payroll.
- rotating shift (2 weeks mornings, 2 weeks afternoons)
- $32 – $44/hour
- Setup and use of Mig, plasma, torch, grinder, drill
- Fitting and fabrication of new formwork
- Repair and service of existing formwork
- Read and interpret blueprints and mechanical drawings
- Work effectively on a team as well as on an individual basis while maintaining tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Maintenance of equipment in a condition that follows proper LOTO procedures in accordance with our Health and Safety Policy/Procedure and the OHSA
- Fabricate forms, cut steel with torch and plasma cutter
- Operate overhead crane
Skills, Education & Experience
- Strong mechanical skill required
- Ability to interpret blueprints and shop drawings
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Overhead crane and rigging experience
- CWB Ticket
- 2 years minimum experience
- Skilled in the use of MIG, Stick, all positions
- Able to use wide variety of hand tools and equipment
Interested in the welder fitter role? Apply now!
Express Office: Barrie
131 Saunders Road
Barrie, ON L4N 9A7
Expected salary: $32 – 44 per hour
Location: Barrie, ON
Job date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 22:32:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!