Job title: Non-Equity Partner Opportunity (Seeking Senior Level Employment Attorney)
Job description: Non-Equity Partner Opportunity
Amazing opportunity to step into a Non-Equity Partner position! Ideal candidate will be a Senior Attorney / Senior Counsel Employment Attorney that has experience managing people and is able to work cases from inception to trial/settlement. Candidate must be located in California. The firm is willing to open an office if you are not located near one of their offices. Great opportunity if you are seeking growth in your career!
Non-Equity Partner Requirements:
- 7+ years litigation experience in Employment Law preferred
- Experience in Wage and Hour, PAGA, Labor Relations, Workplace Investigations, Harassment Claims, Counsel and Advice preferred
- Exceptional writing and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing attorneys preferred
- Strong academic background and ABA-accredited law school
- Growth mindset with desire to advance in their career path
- Ability to work well as a team member in a collaborative, collegial office environment
- Licensed in CA in good standing
- Mutliple Bonus opportunties
- Collaborative team and support staff
- Strive to achieve a healthy work/life balance
Salary range is based on experience and may be different than what is represented in the job posting.
Apply Now- Or forward your resume in confidence to Jaimi.Harper@gogpac.com. Call/Text directly at (605)679-9312.
Expected salary: $170000 – 200000 per year
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Fri, 01 Sep 2023 22:50:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!