Job title: Inside Sales Representative (NOC B)
Company: Employment Solutions
Job description: Our client, a Fortune 500 and world leader in digital marketing, is growing its Canadian team of full-time Inside Sales Representatives. As a marketing expert, you will be supporting our client’s self-service advertising customer base through chat, email, and phone support. This role is open to candidates with National Occupational Classification (NOC) Code: 62100 (Category B).
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive hourly rate of $20.43 per hour as a starting rate
- Sign-On Bonus: $1200
- NOC Code: 62100 (Category B).
- Comprehensive 6 week paid training program
Duties will include:
- Use various tools to effectively communicate and drive advertiser success.
● Developing relationships with the advertiser over several calls throughout the quarter.
● Metrics: Pitching a solution/products on the platform
● Perform follow-ups on incidents with advertisers to ensure customer satisfaction
● Receive and log internal and/or external customer problem/request/issues ensuring accurate documentation
● Perform troubleshooting/problem identification following defined procedures to resolve correctly
● Develop and maintain knowledge of the advertiser-specific business environment
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● HS Diploma or GED Min 1-yr customer service
● Familiarity with social media
● Ability to work all shifts as required (including holidays)
● PC Skills including navigating multiple computer systems
Schedule: Monday to Friday 9 am to 6:30 pm; may be scheduled on some weekends and some holidays. Shift bids in place to determine which shift you get based on metrics
Duration: 12 months contract with possibility of extension or permanent hire after 4 months
Hourly Pay Rate: $20.43 per hour + Bonus Location:
Downtown St.Catharines, ON Start Dates: August 25th, September 8th
If you are a motivated individual with a skilled customer service background (NOC B) and a passion for delivering exceptional service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
How to Apply
Email your resume to:
This Employment Ontario service is funded in part by the Government of Canada.
Ce service d’Emploi Ontario est financé en partie par le Gouvernement du Canada.
Expected salary: $20.43 per hour
Job date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 02:01:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!