Job title: Bookkeeper
Company: Express Employment Professionals
Job description: Share
Located in Guelph, ON
Salary: up to 25$/hour
We are looking for a talented and driven Bookkeeper. The ideal candidate will work collaboratively with others and be focused on excellence in client satisfaction. The selected candidate will have practical/hands on experience working for a previous Bookkeeping company, handling multiple clients.
Our client is a local company offering bookkeeping services to small and medium businesses – position located in Guelph, ON this organization is growing and expanding tis team
Pay rate- up to $25 an hour depending on profile and experience
Shift: day shift
Location: Guelph, ON
- AP/AR duties
- Some payroll duties
Conduct client account audits
- Correspond and communicate with CRA as required
- Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to client accounts
- Prepare financial reports
- Prepare year end financial statements
- Tax returns and filing
- Accurate government reporting
- Preform related clerical and general duties such as filing
- Stay up to date with industry legislation and trends
- Complete work in accordance with corporate tax laws
- Manage accounts receivable/payable
- Reconcile bank statements
- Maintain client accounts effectively
- Respond to client inquiries
- Provide client service and support
- Bookkeeping/Accounting College Diploma
- 2 years of relevant experience in a public accountant office, or accounting in a small business environment is preferred
- Experience with QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online
- Knowledge of tax laws, reporting requirements, accounting rules, etc.
- Attention to detail
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Software- QuickBooks
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Client-focused work ethic
How to apply
Email your resume to us right away!
Phone Interview will be completed right away – no paperwork or online application.
For more information: call 519 821-4275
“Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer”
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the Guelph and surrounding area who has been in business for over 20 years. Our office has been awarded the Circle of Excellence, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
Top performers will be considered for full-time employment opportunities with many of our clients!
Express Office: Guelph
45 Speedvale Avenue East
Guelph, ON N1H 1J2
Expected salary: $25 per hour
Location: Guelph, ON
Job date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 22:02:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!