Job title: HR Generalist- manufacturing: Express Employment Professionals
Job description: Express SRG is recruiting for a seasoned HR Generalist for a small manufacturing client in Woodstock. Reporting directly to the VP; this role will be involved in recruitment; employee relations; performance management as well as other HR functions for the Woodstock facility.
Benefits of the role:
- Base salary 60k-70k; discretionary bonus
- Benefits; RRSP matching.
- Stress free environment/relaxed culture
- Fast growing company-stable business
- Only HR for the facility
Responsibilities: (Not limited to: )
- Recruitment; work with employment agencies
- Partners with Management to communicate various HR policies. Responds to employee relation issues such as complaints or related investigations
- Assist in administration of compensation and helps monitor performance appraisal process
- Bi-weekly payroll through ADP; administer benefits and Pension plan
- Champion and chair JHSC and coordinate inspections and meetings as per legislation
- Organization of social events and celebrations
- 2-5 plus years of HR generalist experience from manufacturing
- 1-2 years of experience in Payroll and Timekeeping experience preferable with ADP
- Post-secondary education in HR
- Excellent working experience with MS Office Suite, HRIS an asset
- Ability to build rapport at all levels; self-starter
If interested; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at
Feel free to visit our website to see our other job postings!
As a division of Express Employment Professionals, the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leading staffing provider for mid-senior level professional positions in Accounting and Finance, Management, Manufacturing Leadership, Engineering and Architecture, Human Resources, and Skilled Trades, among others. We proactively recruit candidates for permanent, direct hire or long-term contract roles and set you up for success by providing interview coaching, resume tips and industry insights. When you work with the Specialized Recruiting Group, a single interview can open doors to over 300 companies in the Greater London Area. We will coordinate the entire job search process, from your initial interview to the final offer. Call us today at 519-672-7620 and get ready to take the next step in your career.
Expected salary: $60000 – 70000 per year
Location: Woodstock, ON
Job date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 22:52:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!