Job title: AP Specialist: Express Employment Professionals
Job description: Express SRG is recruiting for a seasoned AP Specialist for a large manufacturing client in St. Mary’s, ON. This position is opened as a result of an upcoming retirement.
Benefits of the role
- Base salary of 57-62k
- Comprehensive benefits package; company matched registered plan
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Uniform allowance after 3 months
Responsibilities (Not limited to)
- Matching, coding, and accurately processing vendor invoices
- Reconciliation of corporate credit cards; reconciliation of vendor statements with company payable records
- Preparation of weekly cheque and Wires (both in Canadian Currency and USD Currency)
- Responds to vendor accounting inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Manages vendor contracts and new vendor setup
- 3+ years of experience processing a high volume of Accounts Payable transactions.
- 3+ years of experience working with JDE ERP or similar ERP software
- Post-secondary education in accounting
Interested candidates; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at
Feel free to visit our website to see our other job postings!
As a division of Express Employment Professionals, the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leading staffing provider for mid-senior level professional positions in Accounting and Finance, Management, Manufacturing Leadership, Engineering and Architecture, Human Resources, and Skilled Trades, among others. We proactively recruit candidates for permanent, direct hire or long-term contract roles and set you up for success by providing interview coaching, resume tips and industry insights. When you work with the Specialized Recruiting Group, a single interview can open doors to over 300 companies in the Greater London Area. We will coordinate the entire job search process, from your initial interview to the final offer. Call us today at 519-672-7620 and get ready to take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals and the Specialized Recruiting Group are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. We continuously work to create a safe environment for our community, in which you can feel valued and supported.
Expected salary: $57000 – 62000 per year
Location: Saint Marys, ON
Job date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 22:23:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!