Job title: Labor and Employment Attorney
Job description: Seeking experienced labor/employment attorneys– reach out to Prissilla Krieger at 319-984-4817 for a confidential conversation.
- 10 + years of substantive experience in employment and labor law.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- Experience investigating workplace complaints and handling employment litigation, including harassment, discrimination, retaliation, leave interference, and wages and hour claims.
- Experience handling charges before the EEOC and state or local agencies.
- Experience counseling on federal, state, and local employment law compliance.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on serving our client’s legal needs and working well with colleagues.
- Good judgment, responsiveness, and communication.
- Self-motivation and one who takes initiative as opposed to being task oriented.
- License to practice in the state of Washington
- Additional benefits include medical, dental, 401(k), paid holidays, and professional development opportunities. The position will be primarily based in our Tacoma office, with hybrid work options available between the office and home
This is an exceptional opportunity for advancement alongside a talented team. Apply here or reach out to Prissilla Krieger 319-984-4817 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Expected salary: $135000 – 200000 per year
Location: Tacoma, WA
Job date: Sun, 03 Sep 2023 22:30:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!