Job title: Employment Facilitator
Company: enVision Community Living
Job description: Employment Opportunity: Employment Facilitator (Full-time, Permanent)
enVision Community Living exist to inspire equality, inclusion, and the value of all people. Our team welcomes candidates from persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, newcomers, foreign workers, student visa holders, citizens, and permanent residents or any characteristic that will make each of us different.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for Employment Facilitators who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others and promoting inclusive societies. Employment Facilitators will work with a case load of people served, their staff, and stakeholders to provide meaningful, competitive, paid employment opportunities within their community that align with their individual goals and dreams.
WHY enVision Community Living? enVision Community Living is a not-for-profit organization committed to delivering supports and services that provide people living with an intellectual disability opportunities for personal growth and development and opportunities to live the life of their choosing. Our team members thrive when their ability to impact the quality of life of the people we serve is realized. enVision Community Living fosters a passionate work environment, an engaging workplace, an inspired atmosphere, and inclusive culture that prioritizes employee well-being and supports personal and professional growth.
Employee Total Rewards (eligibility applies): education increment, extended health with dental & vision coverage for you and dependents, short term disability & long term disability benefits, life insurance, travel insurance, pension plan matching, generous paid leave (vacation, sick, personal paid days), EAP for you and dependents, free onsite parking, paid learning & development days, lunch & learn/knowledge feast series, access to over 500 modules in enVision training library, service awards, flex-time options, and more.
- Experience, education or training in the Disability sector will be considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate fluently in English, both verbal and written
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Team player, interpersonal skills and good character required
- Adherence to the mission and values of enVision Community Living
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Position is open until position has been filled
- This position requires satisfactory Criminal Record Check with a clear Vulnerable Sector Search, clear Adult & Child Abuse Registry Checks, valid Manitoba Class 5F driver’s license.
- Hours of Work: 75 hours bi-weekly. May include days, evening, and weekends
- Working Environment: 100% On-site
enVision Community Living values diversity and supports accessibility. If you require accommodation in order to participate in the hiring process, please contact us in advance. Information received will be strictly confidential and would not affect the application.
How to Apply
· External candidates: upload resume to
· Internal candidates: email resume to
Expected salary: $18 – 21 per hour
Location: Steinbach, MB
Job date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 00:08:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!