Job title: Employment Defense Associate Attorney
Job description: Employment Defense Associate Attorney
I’m currently searching for an attorney with a strong academic background and eager to manage their own caseload. A well-respected boutique law firm is seeking an experienced associate to join their busy practice. This position entails all aspects of litigation with mentorship from a team of highly experienced attorneys.
- 1-5 years of litigation experience
- Wage and hour class action/PAGA representative action experience required
- Must be able to manage cases independently, take depositions, argue key motions, and recommend litigation strategy
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional writing and communication skills
- Graduated from an ABA accredited law school
- Licensed in CA
- Trial and big law experience is a plus
- Small well-established entrepreneurial firm
- Collegial environment with a family-feel office culture
- Competitive compensation from $130K-$200K DOE, plus bonuses
- Full health benefits, vacation, and 401(k)
Please forward your resume in confidence – or contact Jordan directly at email@example.com for further details.
Expected salary: $130000 – 200000 per year
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Sun, 03 Sep 2023 22:58:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!