Job title: Skilled Trades Employment Specialist
Company: Express Employment Professionals
Job description: Share
Located in Maryland Heights, MO
As the link between our client companies and our associates, the Skilled Trades Employment Specialist is a critical player in an Express Employment Professionals office. The primary emphasis is running a full cycle desk, filling skilled trade job orders as well as making sales calls to create openings for your candidates. Express Skilled Trades Employment Specialists build and maintain a core of associates skilled in a variety of functions, and are in a position to fill job orders quickly and efficiently on a daily basis. This role will be interviewing forklift drivers, machine operators, supervisors, welders, etc. candidates on a daily basis. Account management will be a part of your daily functions. This requires the ability to use consultative selling techniques (communication skills, questioning and listening techniques, etc.) and the discipline of being persistent in making sales contacts.
- Making 20 sales phone calls a day to prospect companies
- Filling open job orders with urgency
- Qualifying clients and taking thorough and complete client requests
- Making sales calls to expand existing clients to create new business
- Developing a pool of qualified associates
- Following up daily with clients and associates to ensure high satisfaction levels.
- Conducting employment verifications on all new associates.
- Communicating effectively with your co-workers daily to ensure job orders are filled in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, conflict resolution, and problem solving skills.
- The ability to ask probing questions and then actively listen to clients, prospects, and associates to understand the core issue at hand, and be able to offer solutions based on that specific instance.
- The ability to drive conversations with high level decision makers in order to overcome buying objections and uncover how Express can effectively meet that client or prospects staffing needs.
- The ability to compose routine correspondence and reports.
- $45,000 – $55,000 / year
- Matching 401(k)
- Medical insurance
- Paid Time off
- Room for Growth
Express Office: Maryland Heights (Saint Louis Metro)
2280 Administration Drive
Saint Louis, MO 63146
Expected salary: $45000 – 50000 per year
Location: Maryland Heights, MO
Job date: Sat, 02 Sep 2023 22:15:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!