Job title: Employment Specialist
Company: Express Employment Professionals
Job description: Share
Located in East Windsor, NJ
We are looking for a focused Bilingual Employment Specialist to join our high calibre team at Express Employment Professionals in East Windsor, NJ.
Growing your career as a Full Time Bilingual Employment Specialist is an incredible opportunity to develop relevant skills.
If you are strong in decision-making, cooperation and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of Bilingual Employment Specialist at Express Employment Professionals today!
Join our dynamic, work hard / play hard team in East Windsor as a Bilingual Employment Specialist and take the next step towards developing yourself within a meaningful career dedicated to helping others succeed. Express Employment Professionals is the #1 staffing company in North America and we earned that honor because of our highly motivated, career-driven team members who are passionate about help individuals find work, grow their careers, and better their communities!
Individuals who have worked in fields such as Administrative positions, Customer Service, Human Resources, Retail, Restaurant Service, Staffing, or are recent college graduates have experienced a high degree of success within this role. If you are looking to be a part of a team and culture where you can constantly improve your skills while having fun at work, we want to hear from you! We are looking for a Talent Acquisition professional who works with urgency and maintains a high regard for customer service to join us on our mission to help as many people as possible succeed. We have the tools, processes, and training to support your success; all you need to do is bring the drive and can-do attitude to produce award winning results!
At Express Employment Professionals, you will work independently and with our team to:
- Maintain an extremely high-level of daily activity to fill all job orders with urgency.
- Develop a pool of associates by recruiting and interviewing multiple applicants daily and developing strong supporting relationships.
- Qualify and take a thorough and complete job order.
- Generate and expand business with existing accounts and new accounts through daily sales calls.
- Coordinate and reprioritize activities on a daily basis.
- Learn, use, and maintain the automated tracking system to fill assignments.
- Ensure high satisfaction levels and retention with associates and client.
- Bilingual: Spanish/English
- Solid job tenure and work ethic. A proven ability as a service professional – exhibited through professional experience, education, internships, club / activities, etc.
- Personable, determined, and driven to make a difference. Helping others succeed is your calling.
- Multitasking and managing competing priorities come naturally to you. Your ideal work environment is team centered, competitive, and a place where you get rewarded for your efforts.
- Comfortable in an office environment, expect professional results, and have a desire to solve problems.
- A fast-paced environment drives you and you are comfortable quickly changing directions.
- Thrive on helping people succeed, overcoming challenges, and delivering exceptional customer service
- You are a team player and an individual performer who can quickly connect with others inside and outside of the company
- You proactively follow-through while communicating professionally
- Bring discipline, organization, integrity, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, and a positive attitude to work each day
- Bachelor Degree (Business related field preferred)
At Express Employment Professionals we offer a highly competitive income potential with a starting base between $30,000 to $45,000/year plus commissions, bonuses, and much more!!
About Express Employment Professionals
For nearly 40 years, Express Employment Professionals has been helping people find jobs and helping businesses find the people and human resource services they need. We accomplish this mission through a network of more than 850 employment agencies in the United States, Canada, and South Africa. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters.
Benefits of working as a Bilingual Employment Specialist in East Windsor, NJ:
● Excellent benefits
● Opportunities to grow
● Competitive salary
Express Office: Princeton
614 US Highway 130
Swing Suite A
East Windsor, NJ 08520
Expected salary: $30000 – 45000 per year
Location: East Windsor, NJ
Job date: Fri, 01 Sep 2023 22:36:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!