Job title: Automotive – Chief Engineer Assistant
Job description: BEV Propulsion System Chief Engineer Assistant – Remote
Our client near Windsor, ON is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. Don’t wait… apply today!
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time employment
- Day shifts
- Paid training
- $50-56 an hour + 4% vacation pay
- Remote opportunity with some days in person for quarterly meetings in/near Windsor, ON
What will you be doing?
- Assist Chief Engineer to define and ensure BEV propulsion system global technical functional objective targets
- Lead telediagnostics vehicle fleet, assuring installation, data analysis, and corrective actions are made across the hardware, calibration, and control metafunctions.
- Lead comprehensive issue management across the BEV propulsion system. Drive root cause identification through hands on triage, and corrective actions
- Manage R&D expenses and total production cost targets through identifying all possible efficiencies
- Manage product life cycle, including quality improvement activities
What do you bring?
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Electrical, Controls, Mechanical, and Computer)
- Minimum 2 years experience in engineering product development experience
- Functional experience in propulsion component mechanical design, controls development, calibration development, CAE or vehicle engineering/intigration
Are you Interested?
Stop your job search and apply today! A recruiter will be in touch within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
Expected salary: $50 – 56 per hour
Location: McGregor, ON
Job date: Sun, 03 Sep 2023 07:12:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!