Job title: Warehouse Associate
Job description: Our client, a leader in the logistic industry, is seeking a Sorter to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previous warehouse experience, and a sense of urgency which will align successfully in the organization.
Job Title: Sorter
Location: Burnaby, BC
Pay rate: $20 per hour.
What’s the Job?
- Unloading and sorting freight
- Preload up to 5 trucks while pulling assigned freight off conveyor belt.
- Scanning, cubing, reweighing
- Build positive relationships with teams (couriers, lead hands and sorters)
- Working with conveyor and roller belts, inside trailers, cargo containers and package vehicles
- Accurately scan, count the number of stops on a truck and write all premium products while loading.
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 70 lbs.
- Must have an open work permit or citizen or permanent resident.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a time sensitive environment
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Attention to process, quality, and operational standards
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
What’s in it for me?
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Monday to Friday, from 1:30AM to 10AM
- Start immediately.
- Temporary to permanent position
- Clean and safe work environment
If this is a role that interests you and you’d like to learn more, click apply now and a recruiter will be in touch with you to discuss this great opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you!
About ManpowerGroup, Parent Company of: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells – creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 75 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years. We are recognized consistently for our diversity – as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2022 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 13th year – all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.
Expected salary: $20 per hour
Location: Burnaby, BC
Job date: Fri, 01 Sep 2023 07:23:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!