Job title: Employment Specialist
Company: Ajulia Executive Search
Job description: Are you looking to make a career change to a fast growing disability services company? This exciting opportunity as an Employment Specialist offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package health insurance and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Employment Specialist opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Employment Specialist will assist participants with their career development.
- Assist participants in increasing their self sufficiency by assessing their barriers and strengths.
- Research employments resources available in the community to assist participants.
- Teach individuals how to find and retain employment within their capacity.
Salary Range: $45,000-$50,000 (DOE)
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Rehabilitation or a related field.
- The Employment Specialist will have 5+ years of experience in psychiatric rehabilitation or employment services or a related field.
- Ability to teach tasks and job skills to special needs.
- Must have a mostly clean driving record with a valid drivers license.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Direct Hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
Ask for: Julie Roberts
Job ID 23242
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Expected salary: $45000 – 50000 per year
Job date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 22:53:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!