Job title: Associate Attorney (Labor and Employment/complex Litigation)
Job description: Premier law firm is seeking an attorney with 5+ years of experience in labor and employment/complex litigation to join their dynamic team, with the opportunity handle matters throughout the state.
The Employment and Labor team provides its business clients with vigorous representation during litigation, gives proactive counseling and advice, leads workplace investigations, and so much more. Coming to work with a solid work ethic, excellent organizational and communication skills, and a commitment to teamwork will be critical factors for success in this position. This is an outstanding opportunity for a lawyer wanting to grow their book to join an established and successful employment law team.
The firm offers interesting cases, complex legal issues, great clients, and many opportunities for professional growth and development. The firm encourages attorneys to become involved in the community, embrace their passions, and seek balance in their careers.
- California licensed with 5+ years of experience in labor and employment/complex litigation
- Strong academic background and the ambition to create an extraordinary career
- Solid work ethic and a passion for advocacy
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player with a passion for advocacy
- A collaborative team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Opportunities to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
Please note: Compensation depends on experience and may be different than the pay range indicated here.
If you’re thinking of making a change and want to learn more, reach out to me at 605-679-4241 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Expected salary: $120000 – 180000 per year
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 22:46:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!