Job title: Associate Attorney (Employment Litigation)
Job description: Premier law firm is seeking an Employment Litigation Attorney with 5+ years of experience in labor and employment/complex litigation to join a dynamic team in San Diego.
We are seeking an experienced employment attorney to join our San Diego office. Individual should have 5+ years of employment litigation experience. Must have excellent writing and oral advocacy skills, and significant experience in discovery and law and motion practice. Must be a team player and a self-starter who possess strong organizational skills. If you’re ready to learn more about this amazing opportunity, please submit your resume and reach out to us today!
Position: Employment Litigation Attorney (5+ years)
- Analyze client needs, identify solutions, and determine case strategies
- Argue motions in court on behalf of clients during legal proceedings
- Advise clients by weighing available options toward a successful outcome and plan a course of action
- Conduct research and draft pleadings, briefs, and motions
- Draft correspondence, legal pleadings, motions, and briefs
- Communication, problem-solving, decision-making, interpersonal, and public speaking skills required
- Member of their local bar association
- Work independently while handling a heavy caseload
- Prior experience working in a law firm for a minimum of 4+ years required
- Computer skills working with FileSite and Coyote Analytics preferred
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Please note: Compensation depends on experience/location and may be different than the pay range indicated here.
If you’re thinking of making a change and want to learn more, reach out to me at 605-679-4241 or email@example.com
Expected salary: $125000 – 175000 per year
Location: San Diego, CA
Job date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 22:21:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!