Job title: Warehouse Associate
Job description: Our client, an expert in plumbing, HVAC, Hydronics, Industrial, Fire and Protection products, is looking for a Warehouse Associate. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in shipping/receiving.
Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Location: Surrey, BC
Pay rate: 20/hour to start
What’s the Job?
- Preparing orders for shipment by picking, packing, and loading them
- Loading and unloading incoming and outgoing materials and products
- Moving materials to and from loading docks, delivery trucks, and storage areas
- Identifying and labelling materials and recording their locations in the warehouse to maintain inventory.
- Completing receiving and shipping paperwork
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 70 lbs.
- Must have a PR or Canadian Citizen.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a time sensitive environment.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Attention to process, quality, and operational standards.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
What’s in it for me?
- Temp to perm
- Schedule Mon to Fri 1:30pm to 10:00pm.
- Training: Mon to Fri: 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Start immediately.
- Clean and safe work environment
If this is a role that interests you and you’d like to learn more, click apply now and a recruiter will be in touch with you to discuss this great opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you!
About ManpowerGroup, Parent Company of: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells – creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 75 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years. We are recognized consistently for our diversity – as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2022 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 13th year – all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.
Expected salary: $20 per hour
Location: Surrey, BC
Job date: Fri, 01 Sep 2023 07:27:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!