Job title: Sales Associate, PT
Company: Under Armour
Job description: Values & Innovation
At Under Armour, we are committed to empowering those who strive for more, and the company’s values – Act Sustainably, Celebrate the Wins, Fight on Together, Love Athletes and Stand for Equality – serve as both a roadmap for our teams and the qualities expected of every teammate.
Our Values define and unite us, the beliefs that are the red thread that connects everyone at Under Armour. Our values are rallying cries, reminding us why we’re here, and fueling everything we do.
Our pursuit of better begins with innovation and with our team’s mission of being the best. With us, you get the freedom to go further – no matter your role. That means developing, delivering, and selling the state-of-the-art products and digital tools that make top performers even better.
$16.75 – $18.84 per hour!
This part-time role has big-time impact! The Sales Teammate is responsible for generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience. The Sales Teammate maximizes sales by delivering efficient, friendly, and knowledgeable service and ensuring the store is neat, clean, and well-presented at all times. We hire people who love challenges, who make things happen, and who are passionate about what they do. As part of our team, you’ll work with people ready to help you reach higher, grow your potential, and do more.
We count on our Teammates to:
- Offer exceptional customer service, from a sincere greeting to an efficient check out
- Bring out the best in each customer by suggesting the right footwear and apparel
- Share what they know-and love-about our products
- Stock, straighten and clean the store
- Work both front and back of store as needed
To be considered for this role, you must meet these minimum requirements:
- At least 16 years old (or 18 years old in CA & WA)
- Available to work a flexible schedule
- Comfortable with or willing to learn technology (such as computers, hand-held and mobile devices)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to perform essential functions of the role
You’ll be considered a top candidate if you also have:
- Previous work experience (preferred, not required), particularly in a customer-facing role
Perks our part-time Under Armour Teammates receive:
- Generous Teammate discount (50% off full-price items and 30% off sale or outlet items)
- Monthly bonus incentive pay eligibility
- Ability to participate in special contests with opportunity to win merchandise and other exclusive prizes
- High-energy and inclusive environment, working alongside people who aren’t afraid of a challenge and appreciate the power of a team
- Opportunities for full-time and management roles
- Flexible work schedules available
Purpose of Role
The Sales Associate contributes to store sales and KPI targets by modeling brand values to provide Athletes a unique experience when visiting Under Armour. This role reports to the Store Manager and is responsible for execution of routine duties to support store operations. The Sales Associate will assume the Stock Specialist responsibilities in their absence.
Sales & Omni
- Provide direct sales assistance to Athletes to meet sales KPI targets set by the Retail Store Manager
- Deliver omni-channel requests in line with UA process and policy through digital experience
Brand Image & Customer Experience
- Model the UA service culture and customer expectations
- When assisting athletes communicate brand messages according to UA Service Model
- Incorporate product knowledge into selling process by participating in training
- Maintain standards covering merchandise and floor sets
- Comply with UA policies and procedures
- Complete the operational and cash processes (manual or system) in line with training
- Adhere to Under Armour’s dress code and attendance policies
- Fulfill the working hours as scheduled to Under Armour’s attendance policy
Team Collaboration/Self Growth
- Collaborates with teammates to achieve store goals
- Accountable for self-development, while seizing growth opportunities to increase performance
- Basic numeracy, literacy, listening, and communication skills
- Fluency in local language
- Proficient in use of computers and other technology
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- 0-3 months working in a sports/apparael & footwear retail environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Ability to handle or relocate products up to 25 lbs/12kgs
- Able to move about for extended periods of time with short breaks to handle products
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store; including the selling floor, stock and register area
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist in performing the essential responsibilities
Our Commitment to Diversity
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, family or paternal status and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.
Expected salary: $16.75 – 18.84 per hour
Location: Vaughan, ON
Job date: Fri, 01 Sep 2023 07:30:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!