Job title: Regional Lead Employment Specialist
Company: Vocational Rehabilitation Specialists, Inc. (VRSI)
Job description: Title: Regional Lead Employment Specialist
Location: Wisconsin, Green Bay
Hourly Rate: $24.00 – $32.00 an hour based on experience
Job Type: Full-time; Monday-Friday; 08:00–16:30 or 08:30–17:00
Vocational Rehabilitation Specialists, Inc. (VRSI) is a company that provides the Department of Labor’s Homeless Veteran Reintegration Program (HVRP) grant to qualified Military Veterans. We have 11 office locations in California, Iowa, Wisconsin, Florida and Nebraska. The purpose of VRSI is to provide free courteous, quality and professional services designed to assist eligible veterans, service members, and other individuals to attain their maximum vocational potential. VRSI provides multiple services including vocational counseling, vocational evaluation, and employment services.
Vocational Rehabilitation Specialists Inc. (VRSI) has a full-time Regional Lead Employment Specialist position available in our Green Bay office. The Regional Lead Employment Specialist is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day delivery of reintegration services for Veterans who are at risk of losing housing. They will work closely with Employment Specialists to ensure the service reflects the veteran’s needs, abilities, and employment goals. They will assist Employment Specialists to coach, support, and monitor Veterans in the initial stages of employment and maintain relations with employers. The Regional Lead Employment Specialist is also responsible for supervising office staff.
· Case Management
· Source Job Openings
· Securing Employment for Clients
· Case Note Writing
· Resume Writing
· Outreach – Personal Vehicle with Mileage Reimbursement
· Coach and Prepare Candidate for Interviews
· Individual Employment Planning
· Supervise Office Staff
Minimum Required Qualifications:
· Associate’s degree in Business, Counseling, Vocational Rehabilitation, or related field.
· Minimum of one (1) year of related experience in job development, recruiting, or counseling.
· Must work independently and as a team member.
· Excellent writing, counseling, and communication skills.
· Business skills to conduct job searches.
· Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· SIMPLE IRA
· Flexible Schedule
· 10 Paid Company Holidays
· 24 Hours of Sick Time after 90 days; No PTO or Vacation – Scheduled time off is unpaid
Expected salary: $24 – 32 per hour
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job date: Thu, 03 Aug 2023 07:42:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!