Job title: Employment Facilitator – Worcester
Job description: Salary
Description and Responsibilities
Open Sky’s Employment Services support individuals served to choose, acquire, and maintain a job of their choice and/or develop a valued role in their community. Individuals may range in age from 22 to 55 and may have unique safety, behavioral or other clinical challenges. Each program offers a staffing ratio that allows the individuals in their program to obtain supports to gain and maintain a preferred job in the community.
The Employment Facilitator ensures a supportive and structured environment, while providing support to individuals to develop social skills and/or coping strategies to stay safe and work ready. They will also work to educate through the creation and implementation of individualized service plans, as well as with a focus on community integration.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the development of valued community roles and personal relationships
- Review and complete all required documentation.
- Ensure the health, safety and well-being of all individuals.
- Implement all service and behavior plans.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Alternative education/experience in lieu of formal education will be considered.
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
- Reliability, willingness to learn, and being open to new opportunities.
At Open Sky Community Services, we open our doors, hearts, and minds to the belief that every individual, regardless of perceived limitations, deserves the chance to live a productive and fulfilling life.
Open Sky is on an anti-racist journey, committed to learning, living, and breathing inclusion, opportunity, diversity, racial equity and justice for ALL.
At Open Sky, you’ll join over 1,100 compassionate and highly trained professionals who put innovative, evidence-based practices to work in ways that positively impact our communities across Central Massachusetts and beyond.
As a trauma-informed organization, Open Sky strives for transparency and sensitivity to the experiences of those we interact with. Self-care is encouraged, and we are committed to providing a positive work culture that is focused on continuous learning and the value of diverse perspectives.
Open Sky is proud to be an industry leader in pay and benefits. Open the Door to Possibility, and begin your career with Open Sky today!
Benefits of Working for Open Sky Include:
- Excellent Supervision (Individual and Group), Professional Development, and Training Opportunities
- Generous paid time off plan – you start with 29 days (almost 6 weeks!) in your first year, including 12 paid holidays. Increases to 32 days in your 2nd year, and the current maximum is 43 days (OVER 8 WEEKS!)
- We pay for your higher education! Ask about our Tuition Reimbursement Program, and reimbursement for a variety of Human Services certifications
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with Prescription Plan
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Life Insurance (100% Employer-Paid)
- Eligible employer for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- And more!
Open Sky celebrates diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran or disabled Veteran status.
Expected salary: $17.75 per hour
Location: Worcester, MA
Job date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 02:39:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!