Job title: Employment Division Paralegal
Company: JBA International
Job description: Our legal team has more than 100 years of combined experience handling personal injury claims and cases in employment law. Thanks to our extensive experience with personal injury cases in California, we have helped our clients recover more than $100 million in settlements and case awards.
“Excellence | Commitment | Results” encapsulates our firm’s beliefs and ideals. It originates from our dedication to our clients and our track record. Our commitment to our clients distinguishes us from other law firms. We are highly experienced trial lawyers that handle a broad range of cases from personal injury to employment to consumer fraud. We represent clients throughout the state of California that have been wronged by others.
Beverly Hills Plaintiff’s law firm is currently seeking a Paralegal for our Employment Department. The ideal candidate must have prior employment law experience, is detail oriented, organized, with an ability to work with little supervision.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain professional presentation in-person and via phone
- Regular communication with clients
- Maintenance of physical and electronic case file for reference and review
- Manage attorney’s calendar with court dates and related deadlines
- Draft correspondences, prepare documents for filing with state and federal courts.
- Working knowledge of Employment and Labor Laws
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional demeanor
- Ability to identify urgent tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Must be bilingual – Spanish.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
Work Location: In person
Expected salary: $30 per hour
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Job date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 00:19:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!