Job title: Employment Coach Supervisor+ $500 Signing Bonus (Swing Shift)
Company: PRIDE Industries
Job description: Pay Rate
$22.00 to $23.69 per hour
PRIDE Industries is a fast-paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently recruiting to fill the following position:
Job: Workforce Inclusion Employment Coach Supervisor
Job Code: AA046 – PR-WrkfIncl EmpCoachSpvr
HR Title Group: Workforce Inclusion
Salary Grade: N18
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Approval Date: August 2022
There are direct reports with this position.
The Employment Coach Supervisor, Workforce Inclusion supports with supervision, training, and coaching of Employment Coach staff while providing tailored and individualized job coaching for people with disabilities to ensure access, success, and retention within competitive integrated employment position(s). Employees in this class maintain case files, positive collaborative relationships with service providers, and coach and train people with disabilities in learning and performing job tasks. This job class requires knowledge of the employee’s job tasks to meet the customer’s needs with accommodations, as necessary, and supervisory skills to include the ability to coach, mentor, and support others performing the job.
1. *Coach and train the necessary skills to be successful in the workplace.
2. *Coach and train with learning and performing the essential functions of job tasks.
3. *Develop and maintain positive and collaborative relationships with service providers to communicate progress towards goal(s).
4. *Assist in maintaining case files and related paperwork as required by PRIDE Industries and supporting agencies.
5. Perform duties and special projects as assigned.
- Denotes Essential Job Function
- Three or more years of experience in case management, social services, or a related field, including one year in a supervisory role.
- Demonstrate supervisory skills to provide the required training, supervise, and address employee relations appropriately.
- Intermediate computer skills including spreadsheets, word processing, database, and presentation software.
- Ability to communicate effectively including listening, verbal, written, and presentation software.
- Demonstrate ability to apply critical thinking to identify solutions to problems.
- Demonstrate basic mathematical skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and exercise flexibility.
- Experience working with adults with disabilities preferred.
High School Diploma or GED
The following licenses or certificates may be required depending on local, state and/or contract requirements:
Valid Driver’s License
Employees must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time with or without assistance:
- Viewing computer screen/monitor
- Maneuvering to and around equipment
- Bending, kneeling, stooping, and reaching
- Moving or lifting boxes up to 25 pounds
- Transporting to various locations within customer site(s) as needed
Work is performed in a hybrid environment, including an office environment, customer worksite, and community environments with limited privacy and some exposure to background noise. Clothing specific to the job site may be required.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
At PRIDE, we make a difference in the lives of many, one job at a time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply online at . PRIDE Industries is a VEVRAA federal contractor committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Visit our website to learn more!
PRIDE will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
PRIDE will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws.
Expected salary: $22 – 23.69 per hour
Location: Sacramento, CA
Job date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 01:10:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!