Job title: Professional Specialized Recruiter
Company: Express Employment Professionals
Job description: Share
Located in Vancouver, BC
Salary: $45,000 – $50,000
Are you ready for a change? Does the following describe you?
- Driven, relationship-focused, and always ready to help others succeed.
- You love meeting new people and finding out about their passions.
- Friends think you are the multitasking king or queen.
- You don’t have the patience for a slow-moving day; fast-paced and always moving, that’s your ideal environment.
Express Employment Professionals, the nation’s fastest-growing professional level staffing provider, is looking for an experienced Professional Recruiter for their rapidly expanding Vancouver location. We are a close-knit team that thrives on the values of being helpful, resourceful, driven, relentless and solution-focused and we are looking for our next HR rock star to join and grow our business. Pay starts at $40,000 – $50,000 annually based on experience.
Our full-service Accounting and Finance or Construction solution positions you to help clients and candidates at any level in the organization, from Bookkeeper to CFO or Carpenter to Director of Construction.
Do you have these skills and/or experience?
- More than 1 of years of experience in the staffing industry.
- Master networker. You’ve never met a stranger.
- Sales experience or the willingness and ability to master the sales process.
- Knowledge of direct recruiting and online recruiting.
- Proven history of meeting deadlines and reaching clearly set goals.
- Problem solving extraordinaire.
The Professional Recruiter is responsible for the development of new clients by contacting and engaging key decision makers through sales calls, client presentations, and networking opportunities. This position requires extreme discipline and the drive to be persistent in making sales contacts while handling any objection and turning it into a long-term business relationship.
The successful applicant will build and maintain a talented Accounting and Finance or Construction candidate network for placement with reputable companies throughout the area. Our internal team is expected to operate at a high level, with clear goals, accountability, and growth for those individuals who can advance our overall goals.
Professional Recruiter Performance Objectives
- Maintain an extremely high-level of daily activity to fill all job orders with urgency.
- Prepare and execute a daily sales and recruiting plan.
- Expand business with existing accounts.
- Maximize territory performance.
- Learn, use, and maintain the automated tracking system to fill assignments and take thorough and complete job orders.
- Coordinate and reprioritize activities on a daily basis.
- Ensure high satisfaction levels and retention with candidates and clients.
- Increase office and team effectiveness through daily communication.
The recruiting industry is one of the fastest-growing industries and Express Employment Professionals has been leading the way for more than 35 years. If you want to be part of a reputable team with unlimited career growth potential, take the next step and apply now!
Express Office: Vancouver (Downtown)
555 West Hastings
Vancouver, BC V6B 4N6
Expected salary: $45000 – 50000 per year
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 22:42:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!