Job title: HR Manager
Company: Express Employment Professionals
Job description: Share
Located in North Vancouver, BC
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager for our client who is an Autism focused non-profit organization based here in Vancouver! You will use your years of leadership and recruitment experience to improve the current systems and processes to lead the team to success! This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a rewarding environment where you can see the difference the organization is making daily!
Our client boasts a hands-on work environment which is very much team-orientated! This is an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact and help shape our client’s culture and build an amazing team of dedicated staff and volunteers!
If you are an experienced leader who is looking to make a change, then we want you to apply here today!
Who you are:
– Hands-on leader driven to make a change!
– Confident and organized!
– Creative and outgoing!
– Team player and positive!
– Permanent, Full time
– Days: Monday – Friday
– Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm, but can be flexible
– In person or hybrid
– Compensation: $80k – $90k
– Working alongside the internal team of approx. 45 people to manage a temporary pool of 500 – 600 casual staff and volunteers working on 70 programmes approx.
– Prepare contracts and manage staff performance reviews and coaching.
– Identify internal and external employment improvements and trends; recommend improvements, efficiencies, and training opportunities; assist with training implementations and deliveries.
– Direct organizational planning processes that evaluate company structure, job design, and help forecast future staffing requirements.
– Actively augment company culture, core values and performance through improving systems and processes.
– Previous leadership and management experience is a must!
– Degree or Diploma in human resources, business administration, program management or a related field.
– Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) or related designation an asset!
– Recruitment experience is a must
– Experience working with recreational programs is a huge asset!
Express Office: Vancouver (Downtown)
555 West Hastings
Vancouver, BC V6B 4N6
Expected salary: $80000 – 90000 per year
Location: North Vancouver, BC
Job date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 22:15:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!