Job title: Part-time Administrative Assistant
Company: Express Employment Professionals
Job description: Share
Located in Ottawa, ON
Salary: $20.00 / hour
Our client, a carpet and flooring supplier located in the West End, is currently looking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant (24 hours per week) to join their team to assist with an increased workload. There is also a possibility to have more work hours per week depending on performance and capabilities.
Required skills and qualifications:
- 1-year experience in an office setting
- Previous data entry experience
- Keen attention to details and accuracy
- MS Excel experience (ability to create basic “SUM” formulas to add and subtract cells)
- Ability and eagerness to learn new software
- Previous experience with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable is ideal but not mandatory
- Comfortable working in a blue-collar environment – must have thick skin
- Open to feedback / constructive criticism
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to learn
- Can-do attitude
- Team player
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Receive and compile rent and condo fee cheques and cash
- Enter data into MS Excel spreadsheets
- Create SUM function formulas in Excel spreadsheets
- Adjust rent roll monthly
- Post rent payments into Newstar (internal software) – will be trained
- Process rent cheques in digital deposit machine
- Create deposit slips
- Track and pay all condo / management fees
- Post debits and credit into A/Rs
- Enter supplier invoices for payment
- Print monthly cheques
- Gather receipts and pay corporate credit cards
- Scanning and filing as required
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned
The starting wage for this position is $20.00 per hour.
Every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday – 8:00am to 4:30pm
Please note the scheduled days of work are not flexible.
If you are interested and believe you meet the specified qualifications, please reply to this ad with your Resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Express Employment Professionals; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Express Office: Ottawa
2733 Lancaster Road
Ottawa, ON K1B 0A9
Expected salary: $20 per hour
Location: Ottawa, ON
Job date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 22:45:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!