Job title: Business Development
Company: Employment Professionals Canada
Job description: We’re actively searching for a Business Development Representative with a proven track record in increasing brand recognition and financial growth.
What we offer:
- $75,000 – $90,000 annually
- 100% Benefits including Health, Vision, Life & LTD
- Mileage/Car Allowance
- Laptop, phone + office gear
- Hybrid Model
- Monday to Friday
- Professional development in a company that has a longstanding reputation for learning.
What You’ll be responsible for:
- Uncovering new and interesting business opportunities while maintaining the company’s existing client base.
- Propose new business ideas that can improve revenue margins.
- Coordinating with company executives and marketing professionals to review current market trends and market exposure of our company offerings and solutions.
- Build, grow, and maintain positive business relationships and connections.
- Identify client needs and develop unique and compelling value propositions focusing on business value deliverables.
- Produce creative and innovative branding and marketing strategies to decision-makers.
- Attending public and private functions in the local communities to represent the community.
What you’ll need:
- An energetic, positive attitude, who can work independently or as part of a team in a metrics-driven environment.
- Previous Business Development experience with a history of quota attainment
- Social Media and Tech Savvy
- Experience with a sales technology stack (Salesforce CRM, Sales loft, Pipedrive, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo)
- A self-starter who can incorporate new learnings to adapt selling style to new target audiences.
- Ability to work virtually, both independently and in a team environment
- Self-motivated with a sincere interest in positive impacts within the communities you service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for personal and professional growth
- Leadership experience through community involvement
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma
- Eligible to work in Canada.
About Employment Professionals Canada (EPC)
Since 1992, EPC has been a leading provider of Human Resource Consulting, Staffing Services and Executive Placements for a variety of clientele. It is our mission to connect candidates to employers in more meaningful and memorable ways.
Expected salary: $75000 – 90000 per year
Location: Fort Erie, ON
Job date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 03:51:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!