Job title: Senior Disability Employment Expert (Hybrid)
Job description: Description :
Sr. Disability Employment Expert
You can be a force in creating job opportunities for people with disabilities! Join our team as a Sr. Disability Employment Expert! SourceAmerica is a leading job creator and a connector – uniting individuals and organizations committed to increasing economic and social inclusion for people with disabilities. Learn more about us at https://www.sourceamerica.org/about.
This position will focus on AbilityOne Program enhancements around the U.S. AbilityOne Commission’s goal of ensuring the program enhances opportunities for “good and optimal jobs” for persons with disabilities. This is an evolving concept for the AbilityOne Program and one that will impact the future of work for persons with disabilities. The Senior SME develops, coordinates and administers technical resources within Workforce Development under services to SourceAmerica’s network of over 600 nonprofit agencies (NPAs). The services SourceAmerica provides to NPAs includes training, technical assistance, and evaluation related to workforce development and employment of persons with disabilities. As a Sr. Disability Employment Expert, your work functions will include but are not limited to the following. A full position description will be given to candidates at the time of the interview.
- As the AbilityOne Program evolves, SourceAmerica (as a Central Nonprofit Agency to the U.S. AbilityOne Commission) will be responsible for evaluating current programs that assist in employment of people with disabilities. One area of focus is good and optimal jobs to promote employment growth and upward mobility in the AbilityOne program.
- Assist with building partnership opportunities with state Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) programs and other existing partners to help us evolve the AbilityOne Program. These partnerships will be designed to enhance meaningful employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Ensures work and schedules meets internal requirements.
- Functions as a main point of contact and uses solutions based on previous experience.
- Other responsibilities will be assigned as organizational needs arise.
The salary for this position falls in a range between $78,827 – $118,195 depending on your experience and geographic location in the United States.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study from an accredited institution instead of applicable skills training. SourceAmerica recognizes 1.5 years of experience = 1 year of college, should the candidate not meet the educational requirement.
- 7 years of relevant work experience required in human and social services, such as employment at a state Vocational Rehabilitation agency (or like organization) or a Community Rehabilitation Program as a case manager, job coach, job developer, or other vocational rehabilitation professional.
- Experience managing and reporting data.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Experience with Competitive Integrated Employment (CIE) programming, or provider transformation activities
- Experience developing, implementing and evaluating disability employment programs
- Organizational change management and stakeholder engagement
- ACRE or similar industry accreditation(s). This is a certification program SourceAmerica would offer someone if they are interested.
- Leadership and management skills, specifically with cross-functional and matrixed teams
- Presentation, interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle complex actions and multiple priorities
- Self-starter with the confidence to build and maintain successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- We use Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) as our primary business application system for much of our office processes— experience with D365 or using similar methods is preferred.
Our organization offers both a hybrid work model—where employees work in our office two to three days per week and work from home the balance of the workweek—as well as a fully remote work model, depending on the job requirements and one’s proximity to one of our offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, or the Washington, DC-area.
We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation time, sick leave, medical, dental, and vision insurance, a solid retirement plan, and more!
We’re committed to offering reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, please contact us at Human Resources (888) 411-8424 or email@example.com.
We require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment unless an exemption permitted by applicable federal, state, or local law is approved. You will be asked to prove that you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for an exemption if you are hired.
Equal Opportunity Employment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. View our EEO Policy https://www.sourceamerica.org/sites/default/files/2022-01/eeo-policy.pdf.
Connect with us on:
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SourceAmerica/)
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/SourceAmerica)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/sourceamerica/)
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/sourceamerica/)
Education : Bachelors
Experience : 7 years: Community Rehabilitation Program as a case manager, job coach, job developer, or other vocational rehabilitation professional
7 years: state Vocational Rehabilitation agency
7 years: Competitive Integrated Employment (CIE) programming
Expected salary: $78827 – 118195 per year
Location: Vienna, VA
Job date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 22:51:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!