Job title: Quality Assurance Worker 2022-QA
Company: Sioux-Hudson Employment
Job description: Job Description
Job Title: Quality Assurance Worker 2022-QA-004
Deadline: Open Until Filled
Competition #: 2022-QA-004
Starting Salary: $59,436
Reports To: Quality Assurance Supervisor
Location(s): Sioux Lookout, ON
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Supervisor, the Quality Assurance Worker is responsible for providing analysis, interpretation and recommendations of all client statistical data, participating in, reviewing results and providing reports on file reviews. This position requires experience in data processing, knowledge of the Ministry standards for child welfare, effective written and oral communication skills, as well as the ability to work with all levels of staff. The work of Quality Assurance Workers and all of our staff is guided by our Mamow Obiki-ahwahsoowin Service Model – everyone working together to raise our children.
- This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all applicants. Persons of First Nations Ancestry will be given preference (OHRC, Part II, Special Employment). We invite applicants to Self-Identify if Indigenous, Metis or Inuit.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Child, Youth and Family Services Act.
- Knowledge and understanding of Licensing Requirements, Ontario Standards and Regulations.
- Professional integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Accurate keyboarding skills; experience with Frontline and Excel, Microsoft Office is essential.
- Ability to learn, apply and develop multi-step procedures for data input.
- Knowledge and understanding of the cultural environment in which Tikinagan operates.
- The ability to speak a First Nation language of the Nishnawbe-Aski Territory is a definite asset.
- Demonstrate initiative, ability to provide input, recommendations and team building.
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to work cooperatively with many different staff within the agency.
- Ability to be flexible and work over time.
- Ability to travel.
- Must be able to pass a criminal reference check.
- Successful applicant will be required to provide verification of both Covid-19 vaccinations.
TO APPLY: Send your job application/resume to the Hiring Committee and include the Competition Number or the name of the position you are applying for:
- BY MAIL: P.O. Box 627, Sioux Lookout, ON P8T 1B1 OR
- BY FAX: (807) 737-4550 OR
- BY EMAIL: HR@tikinagan.org OR
- DROP OFF YOUR APPLICATION AT ANY OF OUR OFFICES (ask the receptionist to fax your application to Human Resources)
***ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED***
However, we welcome applicants to contact HR if they wish to follow up on an application or inquire about other opportunities at Tikinagan.
AODA AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Tikinagan Child and Family Services is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concern with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Tikinagan will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
Tikinagan strives to ensure that its employment practices are free from direct and indirect discrimination and is committed to upholding the human rights of those participating in the hiring process. In pursuit of this commitment, Tikinagan will not condone or tolerate any acts of discrimination or harassment under any of the grounds protected under human rights legislation. This commitment extends to the hiring process and throughout the course of employment.
Mamow Obiki-ahwahsoowin – Everyone Working Together to Raise Our Children
To find out more call our HR department at 1-800-465-3624 or visit www.tikinagan.org today!
Expected salary: $59436 per year
Location: Sioux Lookout, ON
Job date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 08:08:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!