Job title: Employment Attorney
Job description: A well-respected firm is searching for 2 experienced Employment Attorneys to join their growing firm. This is a high-energy, collaborative firm seeking, * Someone who is eager to hit the ground running out of law school
- A well-established Employment attorney with an excellent background.
- 1-5+ years of experience in employment law, plaintiff or defense
- Ability to handle case from intake to ADR or trial
- Experience with written discovery, taking and defending depositions, contribute to overall case strategy
- Law and motion practice, attending court hearings, legal memos and research
- Excellent legal research and writing skills
- Trial experience preferred but not required
- Licensed and in good standing with the Nebraska Bar
- Must be coachable
- Work as part of a team with all levels of experiences
- Health, Medical, Dental
- Professional Development
- Flexible work schedule
- Manage high-dollar complex cases, primarily plaintiff cases
- Great team with great tenure
- Full cycle Employment Attorney gained knowledege
Please note: Compensation depends on experience of employment attorney and location and may be different than the pay range indicates here.
If you have an interest or want to learn more, please reach out to Shenikwa R. at 605-705-4659. You can also confidentially submit your resume by applying or emailing your resume to Shenikwa.Rogers@gogpac.com
Expected salary: $75000 – 195000 per year
Location: Omaha, NE
Job date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 22:56:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!