Job title: A New Career – Licensed Health Insurance Agent – Hybrid
Company: e-TeleQuote Insurance
Job description: e-TeleQuote is seeking highly motivated and determined individuals for our insurance licensing program.We want to invest in your future!
Start a New Career as a Licensed Health Insurance Agent selling Medicare products. You’ll have a positive impact and change lives as you help Medicare qualifying customers choose the right healthcare plan to fit their needs.
Begin a new rewarding career that provides lucrative pay and bonus structure after you attend a licensing education course where you will obtain your state health insurance license. Once you pass the state exam you will receive additional training so you can begin your work as a Licensed Health Insurance Agent and assist customers in enrolling in a qualified Medicare health insurance plan.
How to start your career as a Licensed Health Insurance Agent?
- No current license needed to apply!
- Must possess desire and ability to obtain a Life & Health insurance license in your resident state of Utah, Nevada, or Florida within 2 weeks of receiving a contingent offer of employment.
Our company will reimburse you for the costs to obtain your license upon starting employment with us.
Why work at e-TeleQuote Insurance as a Licensed Agent?
- Training is 100% virtual and we provide you with the computer equipment
- Hybrid work schedule after training, Monday – Wednesday on site 9:45 am – 6:00 pm, and remote Thursday and Friday 9:45 am – 6:00 pm
- We offer a competitive base salary of $20 per hour + bonus.
- Daily, monthly, and quarterly incentives in addition to base pay
- Our top performers earn on average $85 -100k+ annually.
- Company paid AHIP, carrier appointments and certifications, and continuing education credits (CEC’s)
- Extensive paid 6-week Medicare training and ongoing coaching provided.
What You Bring to e-TeleQuote:
- Sales experience required. (Face-to-face, telephone, call center, restaurant, retail, door-to-door sales experience encouraged to apply)
- Experience with meeting individual productivity goals related to upselling or sales
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong computer and internet skills – we will train you on our proprietary systems
- Comfort in using multiple monitors, navigating through several open window applications, and using video conferencing tools like Zoom or Teams
- Comfortable with receiving and applying coaching and feedback
- Quality and compliance focused
- Thrives in a Metrics Driven environment
- Goal oriented, Motivated and Sales Driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and present various products from multiple carriers and help consumers make the best decision
- Existing Life & Health licensed agents, but new to Medicare are welcome to apply. (Reimbursement available if license was obtained within the last 30 days)
- Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus
- Pass your state insurance licensing exam within 2 weeks of receiving a contingent employment offer
- Successfully complete AHIP certification to sell healthcare products
- Ability to be licensed including State issued fingerprint and criminal background check. This is a lifetime background check where there are no time restrictions.
- Previous training in or related to health care insurance is a plus, but not required.
- Must have reliable transportation to commute daily to the site Monday through Wednesday after training.
- Must reside within 25 miles of Salt Lake City, UT; Las Vegas, NV; Fort Lauderdale, or Clearwater, FL site to commute Monday through Wednesday and remote on Thursday and Friday.
- 100% company paid health insurance option for employees (HDHP) with an HSA
- Company paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Paid Volunteer Day and Floating holiday each year
- Generous paid time off benefits begin after 90 days
- 401(k) plan with company match
About e-TeleQuote Insurance:
Our mission at e-TeleQuote is to help Medicare beneficiaries select a Medicare plan that best suits their healthcare and financial needs. As an innovative leader in the Medicare space, we are dedicated to developing and utilizing advanced technologies that make it easier for beneficiaries to get the help they need when selecting a Medicare plan. We believe that achieving this goal requires a commitment to an organizational culture that develops new ideas and empowers our team members through advanced training and extensive education.
Expected salary: $20 per hour
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Job date: Thu, 06 Apr 2023 07:39:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!