Job title: Administrative Coordinator, Employment Law
Job description: Company Description
Join our NBCUniversal EPIC Legal Team! EPIC symbolizes key foundational principles as we strive to be extraordinary partners to our businesses in an evolving environment. Here at NBCU Legal, we are Expert Partners who provide Inspiring and Creative solutions to our clients. We are subject-matter experts who collaborate with our legal colleagues and clients to guide, solve and push for our collective success. We inspire by bringing optimism and positivity to our work, and apply strategic and innovative thinking to support our businesses.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our initiatives, coupled with our work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we’ll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
This position will provide administrative support to the West Coast Employment Law & Fair Employment Practices teams.
- Schedule and coordinate large and small meetings using Microsoft Outlook, as well as maintain related calendar invites and materials
- Perform administrative duties related to the scheduling of training seminars
- Create PowerPoint presentations and reports on case data
- File, photocopy, and messenger correspondence and documents
- Organize and maintain digital and physical files related to employment litigation and training seminars, within case management systems
- Interact, and maintain relationships with, members of other business units within NBCUniversal as well as with third parties
- Coordinate and handle all travel arrangements
- Prepare expense reports and check requests
- Process invoices using TyMetrix and SNAP e-billing systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar administrative capacity
- Extremely knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience in the entertainment industry, with TV Production experience preferred
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Highly organized
- Detail-oriented, with superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a high volume, multi-task/deadline-oriented executive office environment
- Strong prioritization abilities and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience working for multiple executives
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week
- This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the
of the Careers website. Salary range: $50,000-$70,000
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Expected salary: $50000 – 70000 per year
Location: Universal City, CA
Job date: Thu, 06 Apr 2023 22:13:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!