Job title: Manager: Express Employment Professionals
Job description: Benefits and Features:
- Competitive wages $85-$100K depending on experience
- Full-time work on a straight day shift
- Health Spending Account and Profit Sharing
- Education and Healthy Living Allowances
- Work for as growing company in a thriving industry ensuring job security for you and your family
- Responsible for team of 20, directly overseeing a team of Project Managers in residential construction industry
- Ensure project managers are leading carpenters and crew to complete all jobs to customer satisfaction
- Ensure systems are being followed, jobs are being estimated and scheduled appropriately
- Provide ongoing customer service to ensure top notch client experience, this includes making customers feel valued, comfortable and feel taken care of throughout the process and are happy with the finished product
- Motivate the team to take accountability to get the job done as efficiently and cost effectively as possible and to take pride in a job well done
- 5+ years in a professional management role
- Construction industry experience considered an asset but not required, other industry experience is welcome
- Must be comfortable using new software – experience using Chief Architect or similar would be ideal
- Strong leadership and coaching skills with a collaborative mentorship approach to team development
- Must have strong initiative and a high level of integrity
Please e-mail your resume with the title “Knighthunter – Manager” to
Feel free to visit our website to see our other job postings!
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
Expected salary: $85000 – 100000 per year
Location: Kitchener, ON
Job date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 04:35:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!