Job title: Employment Specialist
Company: Express Employment Professionals
Job description: Share
Located in Littleton, CO
Salary: $35,000 – $40,000 a year
Express Employment Professionals of Littleton is hiring an Employment Specialist to join our internal staff.
Pay: $35,000 – $40,000 a year salary DOE plus bonuses
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:45am-5:00pm
Fill 100% of all qualified job orders with urgency.
- Qualify and take thorough and complete job orders.
- Ensure the job order is fillable based on the availability of associates and the client’s timeline.
2. Make 50 MPC Calls weekly and additional inside sales calls daily.
- Assist with appointment setting for the Sales Representative or the Franchisee.
- Convert 100% of local Employment Verification Calls into sales calls and/or recruiting calls.
- Take advantage of every phone interaction to MPC associates, gain additional information, or schedule appointments for Employment Specialists.
3. Recruit, interview, and retain a qualified pool of associates.
- Adhere to the Express Employee Selection Process.
- Coordinate client interviews and assignments.
- Complete a minimum of two Employment Verification calls on every associate prior to assignment.
- Ensure high satisfaction levels by following up with associates on a consistent basis.
4. Generate and expand business with existing accounts and new accounts.
- Broaden and diversify the client base by presenting the full range of service offerings.
- Build relationships with clients and prospects.
- Complete client visits and safety tours.
- Invite clients and prospects to marketing events.
- Ensure high satisfaction levels by following the Express Quality Control Process.
5. Increase office and team effectiveness through daily communication.
- Work closely with all team members to ensure job orders are filled in a timely manner.
- Work with Employment Specialists to synchronize sales and recruiting.
6. Perform other related duties as necessary and assigned.
- May be required to compose routine correspondence and reports.
- May be required to resolve timecard and billing inquiries to ensure accurate, timely paychecks/invoices.
- May be required to assist with collections of delinquent accounts.
7. Conduct business in accordance with Express Guidelines and applicable Federal/State Legal Guidelines.
- Develop, maintain reference materials and work in accordance with applicable employment-related laws and regulations, including, but not limited to the Fair Labor Standards Act, Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act,
Americans with Disabilities Act, Equal Pay Act, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, and the Family and Medical
Leave Act Employment Standards Act, Human Rights Code, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission regulations, and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and Fair Credit Reporting Act, as they relate to employment.
- Develop and maintain professional knowledge of the market, staffing industry, and pertinent labor laws.
- Adhere to the Express system.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the staffing and placement services offered by Express as well as pricing techniques and strategies.
- Utilize research, community activities, and training opportunities to develop awareness of the local labor market, business conditions, activities of competing companies, and industry trends.
Please text or call 303-347-2400 for more information.
Express Office: Littleton
1709 West Littleton Boulevard
Littleton, CO 80120
Expected salary: $35000 – 40000 per year
Location: Littleton, CO
Job date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 23:36:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!